Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas is Coming


Ready or not, Christmas is coming. And no, I'm NOT ready. I'm not a big fan of Christmas. Our tree has been in the Living Room for 2 days now, and I haven't even got the lights on it yet. I just don't feel like getting out all the mess. It is different now that the girls are grown and gone. Last year it was weird decorating the tree by myself. Gene and Zachary won't help me because they say I will just rearrange it anyway.

But I guess I had better get with the program and at least get started on my Christmas shopping this week.

3 Cool Commentators:

kjha said...

You're blog is so cute! I need to figure out how to do some of this cool stuff. Good luck with the tree!

Roy and Angie Smith said...

So Roy doesn't help decorate our tree because he says the same thing Zach and Dad say. I think they got together and came up with it.

Breeana said...

Is it a HIcken thing? Aaron hates decorating the tree, he puts it up then sits on the couch and watches us decorate. He is the moral support, tells the kids & I how great we are doing. But he did hang lights on the house and the tree outside which I am very happy for. :)