Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This is Me . . . FAT


Meez 3D avatar avatars games


This is Me...telling the whole world that I am not happy with my weight. Everyone who know me, knows that my happiness depends on the size of my pants. And right now I am terribly unhappy.

So what is my plan? I don't know. I need a plan. I don't want to do anything, I just want it to go away.

Maybe just admitting that there is a problem is my first step to recovery.

Oh, and by the way, you can't even make a "fat" animation thingy. I tried to make this look like me, but I couldn't make fat and ugly with the program I was using. This is the "Plus-sized Penny" body.

3 Cool Commentators:

Roy and Angie Smith said...

Set a goal. Reward yourself with something when you get to it. I set a goal to get down to my weight when I got married. I didn't really come up with with I was going to do when I get there, mainly because reaching that goal is what will make me the most happy. Eating less has been the biggest help. I have had to make myself stop eating when I know I have had enough to keep my body from STARVING. Take Koda for walks at night for exercise. It is at least a start. I want you to be happy so if I can do anything to help you let me know.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Err...plus sized Penny looks how I would LIKE to look. Oi.

I've been losing weight off and on for about three years now and the number one thing I have learned is that it works different for everyone. It gets discouraging when someone says THIS will work for you, and when it doesn't you wonder what is wrong with you. Thing is, you have to find what works for you personally. What mental and physical habits will keep you on track.

And don't believe that little voice in your head that tells you you CAN'T, okay?

Breeana said...

Training for Ragnar will help....we need to do that too. We keep talking about it, but that doesn't help much either, it's doing it. I agree with you, I want to be in shape to run but I just want it to happen, I don't want to have to run. What do you do? You can do it though, I know you can!