Friday, October 17, 2008

The Halloween Process has Begun. . .

The other night, when I got home from work, Gene had started setting up the Halloween mess. I inwardly groaned, then ran inside to get the camera so I could take pictures to share. I was finally able to get Zachary to show me how to get the pictures "out" of the camera and "into" the computer. Setting up the headstones is just the first step. We will add a little bit each day, until Halloween, then we put it all away.

Setting Up the Headstones



I need to figure out how to speed up my blog--I think all of these slide shows are "blogging" it down.

2 Cool Commentators:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Those gravestones are beyond cute! Way to go all out!

Brillig said...

Oh my gosh. You're one of those cool moms. My kids wish that you were their mom. I've been so lame about halloween this year! Your yard looks fantastic.